Google

My vision


I am Pravin Gupta MBA graduate from NMIMS Mumbai (2007 batch)  worked with Cognizant Technology Solutions as Senior Business Analyst (Manufacturing & Logistics) prior to moving into an eCom Business Venture, I am Mechanical Engineering (1999 Batch) from NIT Kurukshetra (Hr) and have worked more than 5 years with reputed corporates in Engineering & Service Industry,

While it is very EASY to accept what one gets conventionally, and accept MEDIOCRITY. I dared to follow the unconventional path and strive to fulfill my dream of becoming SUCCESSFUL Entrepreneur. Today India is not any more a developing country rather on a threshold of becoming a developed nation with booming economy across all sectors. Some of the richest successful individuals in the world today are Indians; some of the most renowned corporations of the world are setting up shops in India and looking for tremendous growth. While they can see an opportunity in our economy and human resources, I wish to think on their perspective about the huge pool of human talent available in our country and leverage the same, which can be MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL.

Eye Opener
I wish to draw your attention with this mail that  95% of the Well Educated & Intellectuals (Engineering & MBAs graduate etc) take up a JOB and fulfill someone else Dreams where they find security in a fixed salary and then get trapped into a debt/loan situation for themselves and unable to visualize their true fulfillment in terms of maximizing one's PERSONAL potential.

Vision
My Vision is to be an example to all those talented & qualified professionals who readily work for a mere compensation of $20,000-30,000 USD per annum which is very - very pathetic comparing to International Standards, I wish to bring an awareness that there are Corporates who are willing to pay as much as $1, 00,000 to 10, 00,000 ($1Million) per annum provided one is able to contribute to their business development activity which is more of a WIN – WIN situation and a Profit Sharing basis.

I choose not to work for someone else and make them RICH while I get myself be embroiled in debts/loan for next two decades, instead decided to startup an entrepreneurial route which offers challenges and excitement with this I grow much more as a person every day and I derive a greater sense of purpose out of creating value that previously did not exist.

My Stake 
My advice for those who have BIG Dreams and would like to fulfill them in this life itself, If you've always liked to be on your toes, if you like to reap huge rewards along with independence and freedom, then this might be the path for you. You just have to take a first step ie Let me know How we can discuss this eCom Business Plan

How 2 be a part of this $1 Million Proposal ???
Please write me your current assignement with City u r in now a days with cell no, My details are attached with this mail...I would like to discuss how come u can be a part of this most prestigious organization (with which I have associated myself) and $100 Billions Industry (which is growing at a pace of 30-40%) without affecting your present work/dream etc

No comments:

Google